From its modest origins as a windowpane in the luxury homes of Pompeii to advanced, structural members in new-age buildings, glass has come a long way. Over the centuries, glass has evolved to become the choicest construction material in many an architect’s books. However, as new concepts and challenges for building construction emerge, can glass rise to meet them? 4G Solutions from AIS usher in the new generation of architectural design and construction. New expertise, knowledge and convenience amalgamate into a future-ready model of excellence that makes glass selection and management easier than ever. For the first time in India, AIS gives architects and builders easy access to end-to-end glass solutions for every type of need.?
- Glass Selection – AIS guides in terms of selection of the ‘Right Product’ depending on the peculiarities and specific requirements of the project. With a plethora of glass products, AIS is best at suggesting the ‘Right Glass Selection Guidelines’ for exterior as well as interior usage. Besides, AIS has the expertise to provide ECBC norms, Green building and Design consultancy to enable the right glass selection.
- Glass Products – Depending on the need of your project, AIS products can offer a solution, be it in terms of exterior / interior use, privacy, value-for-money, durability, aesthetics and solar and thermal insulation.
- Glass Processing – From tempered, heat-strengthened, laminated and insulated glass, AIS has the proficiency to answer all requirements of processed glass. This enables a solution in addressing processed glass requirements apart from providing the ‘Right Product’.
- Glass Integration – Offering comprehensive and end-to-end solutions no matter what the project, AIS fulfils all your needs related to glass, be it glass manufacturing, processing, consultation and installation.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY THROUGH GLASS – ENERGY SIMULATION STUDY
“Things which can be monitored can be controlled”
Energy simulation tools help measures annual energy consumption in any building. It helps in conducting energy and daylight analysis for different kinds of buildings situated in different climatic zones. It helps in comparing energy use and daylight performance through analysis with different glass options.
For energy simulation analysis, the following inputs are desired from our customers:
- Building design (Either Auto CAD, PDF design) for floor plans, elevation
- Approximate glass requirement
- Building orientation
- Location of the building
- Building activity schedule (Day time building, 24 x 7 building, school building etc.)
- Any other information about building design, a customer wants to incorporate during energy analysis
“A green building is one which uses less water, optimises energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, generates less waste and provides healthier spaces for occupants, as compared to a conventional building.”
Buildings across the world have a tremendous environmental impact during their life. Globally, Buildings are responsible for at least 40% of energy use. The construction of new buildings generate a large amount of solid waste and in turn, disturb natural habitat & vegetation.
Green buildings offer immense potential to reduce consumption & regenerate resources from waste and renewable sources
Architectural rendering is the process of creating three-dimensional images of a proposed architectural design. The goal of architectural rendering is to illustrate lifelike experiences of how space or building will look like before it has been built. With AIS rendering service, we help you pre-hand visualize the product aesthetics for your dream project. Glass is a reflective product that mimics the environment around it and appears different at different times of the day and in different sky conditions. With our visualizer and rendering capabilities, the client can gain an understanding of this and make a more informed decision.